Simple, fixed price website maintenance - the price we quote is the price you pay.
Our pricing approach is very simple:
- Once we have an understanding of the work you need doing we will give you a quote - this quote is fixed unless you change your requirement
- We will only start work once you are happy with the price we have quoted - there are no hidden costs
Invoicing and Payments
- Upon completion, you will be issued with an invoice for the full value of the work undertaken
- Payment terms are 30 days
- VAT at the standard rate (currently 20%) will be added to your invoice if you are based within the UK
- For new clients we will require pre-payment of your initial project
Accepted Payment Methods
- Cheque (made payable to 'Serious Web Support')
- Credit/Debit card via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via your existing PayPal account to email@example.com
- BACS/Online Banking contact us for account details.
- For international bank transfers please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the relevant information
If you have any questions regarding prices, payment and invoicing please contact us on 0845 094 3055 or email email@example.com.
"Plumpton College have been using Serious Web Support to maintain and develop the College's website for over 5 years and have always found the firm to be helpful, efficient and very quick to accommodate the college's requests."
Des Lambert, Principal
See more client testimonials »